Bis’s career as a physiotherapist span’s for over 18 years.
Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future.
· Sprains and strains.
· Knee injuries, inc. progressive rehabilitation.
· Muscular imbalance
· Piriformis Syndrome
· Achilles’ tendon injuries
· Shoulder joint pain and dysfunction.
· Tennis and Golfers elbow
· Acute Injuries including post fractures rehabilitation.
· Cruciate ligaments injuries
· Back and Neck Pain
· Spinal Stenosis
· Slipped Disc
· Ankylosing Spondylitis
· Whiplash Injuries
· Arthritis of spine
· Postural deformities
· Parkinson’s disease
· Alzheimer’s disease
· Multiple Sclerosis
· Stroke, TIA and subarachnoid haemorrhage
· Acquired brain injuries
· Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
· Motor Neuron Disease
· Infections, such as meningitis
· Cerebral Palsy. (Including specialist assessment for equipment).
· Developmental defects such as spina bifida
· Muscular dystrophies.
Find out more information and get the help you really need.
Bis Majumdar MCSP (Physiotherapist)
With a special interest in musculoskeletal injury, Bis’s career as a physiotherapist span for over 18 years. He has extensively worked in Paediatrics and Adult rehabilitation predominantly within the NHS. Biswajit currently works as a Specialist Physiotherapist within 2 large Acute NHS Trusts and provides diagnostic and therapeutic support to the paediatric services along with Orthopaedic Spinal Services.
“I’ve used Bis for a number of years for treatment and prevention of injuries, he always gets results for me.”
Al Pritchard, Triathlete